How First Cover works
With First Cover, you can drive away with 7 days free comprehensive Motor Insurance when you buy a new or used Mercedes-Benz from a Mercedes-Benz Retailer.
You'll rceive an annual quote before your First Cover documents are sent to your Retailer, which means you'll have evrything ready when it comes to collecting your new vehicle.
To apply for First Cover, call us on 0345 605 6507.
Mercedes-Benz First Cover features include:
- Guaranteed repairs at a Mercedes-Benz Approved Repairer, using genuine Mercedes-Benz parts
- 24/7 UK accident recovery to your nearest Mercedes-Benz Approved Repairer
- UK call centre
- Unlimited cover for in-car audio and telecommunication equipment (including COMAND systems), fitted by the factory or Retailer
- Your ‘No Claims Bonus’ is unaffected if you are involved in an accident with an uninsured driver which is not your fault
- Courtesy car as standard
- New Car Replacement - if you've owned your vehicle from new, and it's written off or stolen and not recovered in the first 12 months of purchase, we will replace it with a new vehicle of the same make, model and specification
- Uninsured Loss Recovery up to £100,000
- Personal belongings covered up to £500
- We will pay for the replacement of locks and keys if your keys are lost or stolen
To apply for your 7 day complimentary Motor Insurance call us on 0345 605 6507.
To make a claim
If you wish to make a claim on your First Cover Motor Insurance policy, contact our 24 hour helpline on 0344 4933 231.
Mercedes-Benz Insurance is a trading name of Daimler Insurance Services UK Limited. Registered Office: Tongwell, Milton Keynes, MK15 8BA. Registered in England No. 3510012. We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are an independent intermediary dealing with selected insurers in respect of annual insurance. For mutual security calls are recorded and monitored for training purposes.